Saturday, August 28, 2010

Glee!


I watch a LOT of TV when I make jewelry, and this week I've been re-watching Glee. (Because of the involuntary fist pumps I accidentally throw lots of beads across the room, but it's a small price to pay.)

This time going through the seasons, I noticed what fabulous style Emma Pillsbury has. She's so neurotic and ANNOYING (sorry, SORRY! I much prefer Sue Sylvester's horribleness) that I guess I didn't notice it the first go-around. But way to bring back sweater clips, Emma! Loves it!

I think I might try to do some Emma-inspired necklaces this week...though I should probably wait until I make it through Glee first. I don't want to lose any more beads.


NOTE: I think I may have to start doing a Sue Sylvester quote of the day. Today's quote: "I'm all about empowerment. I empower my Cheerios to live in a constant state of fear by creating an environment of irrational random terror."

WHOOPS, ANOTHER NOTE: After writing the above I did a Google image search for "Emma Pillsbury AND jewelry AND Glee" and a bunch of other blogs popped up devoted to her style. Some were SPECIFICALLY devoted to her jewelry. So much for originality.


No comments:

Post a Comment