Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Meet Zooey


She's been making hard to do any real work lately because she's so FREAKING CUTE. Also she likes to sit on my computer (she's doing it right now as I'm typing...seriously, check out the picture), eat my jewelry wire, and knock every bead under the couch. But still, so cute.

Anyway, the security guards at the Governor's Mansion (where I work) found her last week. Somehow she ended up coming home with me. Since I may already have a cat (or two) I can't keep her. I think it's too early in my life to show my true colors and give in to crazy cat lady tendencies.

So...anyone want the sweetest cutest kitten in the world? Seriously, she's precious. She's about 7 weeks old. She was extremely malnourished when we found her, but she's been eating approximately every five minutes for a week now (she's got the cutest baseball belly right now...so chubby). She is a snuggler and a loud purrer. Also, this is a bit random, but she has the teensiest tiniest paws ever. She kind of looks like a ballerina.

Basically, I think you want her. Or I do. Eek. If you do want her, call or email me fast. I might get too attached!

No comments:

Post a Comment